Check out the Departments
We offer here at BayView RP
Below you can find a list of Departments that we offer here at BayView RP. Not all Departments are accepting applications.
Los Santos Police Department
The Police Department’s goal is to protect and maintain Los Santos' high quality of life and prevent crime. The Police Department is organized into specialized units and teams, staffed by both full-time, and volunteer officers to manage calls for service and facilitate problem-solving throughout the community.
- Respect others with sensitivity and possess interpersonal skills
- Make decisions with a clear judgment
- Work efficiently in and as a team
Remain mature consistently and must respect discipline
Blaine County Sheriffs Office
The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office is committed to protect the lives, property and rights of all people, to maintain order and to enforce the law. The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office will strive to accomplish this mission by setting goals and objectives and practicing the core values of the Office.
- Warrant Service Deputies focus primarily on serving warrants issued by courts within the State of San Andreas.
- Deputies with the Traffic Enforcement Division specialize in traffic related matters, whether it be law enforcement, traffic control, accident investigation, or something of a related matter.
San Andreas Fire Rescue
We are a highly skilled team of Paramedics and Firefighters. Our team is made up of both Full-Time Staff and Volunteers from around the State of San Andreas. We are the Men and Women that keep San Andreas safe 24/7. We come from all walks of life, but we all will go the extra step to uphold our duties as model citizens of San Andreas, and professionals in the Fire Department.
- We provide emergency medical care and firefighting services to the citizens of Los Santos and Blaine County.
- We have firefighting apparatuses with up-to-date equipment including high angle rescue and entrapment extrication.
- Photo from Ripples Development LLC
San Andreas Communications
San Andreas Communications Dispatch Center is the backbone of San Andreas State Emergency and Public Service sector. In most cases, the dispatcher is the first and last line of contact, whether it starts with a 911 call, or a LEO/Fire initiated call. A dispatcher must remember and look for important details in every encounter they run across. This ensures accuracy and safety. Dispatchers are not only responsible for 911 calls, but also for coordinating [non]emergency radio and teletype communications traffic for Law Enforcement, EMS, Fire/Rescue, Tow Services and special operations for the State of San Andreas. Dispatchers monitor radio traffic, perform records tasks and utilize the Computer Aided Dispatch system (CAD).
- Our Vision: To protect the citizens of San Andreas, as well as coordinate with our fellow Police Officers, Troopers, Deputies and Firefighters to aid the public with the speed and reliability necessary to uphold law and order in the state.
- The purpose of Events Action Team is to provide a social event for all members of BayView RP to enjoy.
San Andreas Civilians
No matter who you are, everyone is apart of civilian operations. No reserves, no transfers, no hassle. If you’re a member of the community, you’re a member of civilian operations.
- All civilians must create and maintain a character profile / profiles that can be tracked and maintained through the BVRPC CAD. Civilian unit number format is ‘Civ-###’
- Civilians must refrain from any type of role play that may be offensive to other members including but not limited to age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, and race.